Halloween Project Analysis and Dell Tech Challenge

Halloween Project Analysis

The Halloween Project was my first successful creation of a product that could potentially be sold if manufactured. I learned a lot about building and I believe I can use this in the future for creation of ideas and products. The eyeballs were able to move according to the time set in the Arduino code. I am very proud of the work and thank Mr. Brookhouser for his help which allowed me to accomplish this project. I have learned a lot throughout the first semester of this class and I cannot wait for our next project ... The Dell Tech Challenge.


The Dell Tech Challenge

The next challenge that needs to be faced is the Dell Tech Challenge. Currently the C&D team is working on making a vehicle. Some ideas for this vehicle include but are not limited to: loaded spring, catapult, gun mechanism, wind up vehicle with box to push vehicle.

Comments

Popular Posts